Friday 13 March 2015

Talent Management Lessons from Schneider Electric

I swear I am blessed because I always meet the most wonderful teachers everywhere. My talent management professor, Bala sir, who also heads human resources function at Coffee Day group connected me and my classmates with senior-level HR professionals of various large organisations to learn about their talent management practices. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to meet the very humble and kind Ramesh Ranjan sir of Schneider Electric, who walked me through the different elements of the company's talent management process, such as EVP, PMS, Retention-Risk assessment, reward and recognition for employees, etc. What I found very interesting was that Schneider Electric has a unique 3*3 model, wherein any employee who has been working for the company for 3 years and above and has been consistently getting a rating of 3 and above across the years becomes eligible for local and global mobility in any of Schneider Electric’s other businesses and sites. If this is not a holistic employment experience then I don't know what is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment